Thursday 2 January 2014

The Journey Cafe @ Setia Walk

So, continuing from my previous post about the visit to Garage 51, we went here:
The Journey Cafe as introduced by sweety.
First time coming here. There were not many people there but many walk in and out in every few 30 minutes interval..hahahahah
Sounds like a stalker -.-'
We didn't order much since we just come inside to gossip, drink coffee and enjoying the companion of each other. Teehee  

Their design is nice! They put the map of the globe and those things you take when you are going for vacation! 

The cute couple


I wish I could sit there 









Cake of the day!! :)


SLurp! 


Garlic Prawn! Go have a try :D


Address: Setia Walk B-03-G,
Persiaran Wawasan,
Pusat Bandar Puchong
47160 Puchong
Time: Tue - Sun11:00 - 22:30

 Click this to visit their facebook page! 

Follow me on my instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment